We are currently recruiting meat processors to be based at the busy red meat processing plant in Aberdeen city, North East of Scotland.
The successful candidate will be trained how to handle and package the meat properly and will receive all the necessary food safety training.
Experience within food handling or preparation would be beneficial along with the ability to understand the importance of good food hygiene practices.
This position will require:
- Assembling and Packing Meats according to specifications
- Assembling boxes
- Labelling according to specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Following proper safety procedures, this will include, but is not limited to wearing protective clothing, slip resistant boots, and ensuring that all company procedures and policies are adhered to
- Candidates should have the ability to work within the temperature-controlled factory.
- Immediate start available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please contact with us:
- email:: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Food industry|